The local public park is Abergele is a real treat right on the doorstep for the caravan owners at Pentre Mawr.
Within just minutes easy walk of the park our owners regularly visit the local park – take a look at the lovely photos below to understand why this park is such a popular local attraction!
There is so much to do at the park;
- Abergele Town teams play there regularly.
- They have several teams for football, rugby, and cricket.
- When the matches are not being held the pitches are available for all to use.
Other facilities include;
- a children’s’ park
- 2 tennis courts
- 2 all weather 5-a-side / basketball pitches
- cricket nets
- excellent parking
- cricket pavilion
- 2 wildlife ponds one with a newly built viewing platform shown above.
The local council have recently laid a tarmac path around the perimeter of the park so it is still possible to take a stroll in the wettest of weathers. It is also an excellent area to walk you dog!
Read more →