Welcome to Pentre Mawr, a family owned and family run small private static caravan site in Abergele, Conwy, North Wales.
We have a warm and friendly atmosphere likened to that of a village, in fact ‘Pentre Mawr’ means ‘large village’ in English.
Why choose our static caravan site?
- Our friendly and small private static caravan site is in Pensarn (close to Abergele) in Conwy.
- We are only five minutes walk from Pen Sarn beach, Abergele, Conwy.
- Pentre Mawr is family owned and run by park manager, Jason and his family (who live on site).
- Get connected to our free WiFi (not just in reception) available in every static caravan.
- Join us for a free game of bowls or sit and watch at our beautiful bowling green.
- Appreciate our wonderful, mature gardens and carpet like lawns.
- Make the most of our long season we are open from 1st March to 30th November.
- Pet friendly bring your dog for a morning walk on Pen Sarn beach.
- Enjoy a tipple or a bite to eat at the many quality pubs and restaurants which are close by.
- Invest in one of our static caravans click static caravans for sale for more details.
Easy to find and close by
The majority of our customers are from the North West and we are only an hours drive away from Merseyside, Greater Manchester, and Lancashire.
Some owners come from a little further afield and travel from Staffordshire which takes around an hour an half by car.
We bought the site in 1993 and Jason (site manager) has written a wonderful article on how it began.
If you have a few minutes have a read by clicking caravan park on the North Wales coast (our story).
What our customers think
“Quiet and secluded caravan park. Well looked after.”
“Best caravan site in the north of Wales”
“A nice quiet park I spend a lot of time here and at the bowling green. It is just a few minutes walk to the sea front and has easy access to the 55”
Give us a call, it’s good to talk…
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch, we are more than happy to show around the site and introduce to any of the owners (our unofficial salespeople).
Call 01745 827462, visit our contact page or message us on Facebook
Hope to see you soon,
Jason and Family.