Welcome to Pentre Mawr Caravan Park. A family owned and family run peaceful small private static caravan site. Close to the beach in Abergele, Conwy, North Wales.
We have a warm and friendly atmosphere likened to that of a village, in fact ‘Pentre Mawr’ means ‘large village’ in English.
Why choose our static caravan park?
- Our friendly and small private static caravan site is in Pensarn (close to Abergele) in Conwy.
- We are only five minutes walk from Pensarn beach, Abergele, Conwy.
- Pentre Mawr is family owned and run by park manager, Jason and his family (who live on site).
- Get connected to our free WiFi (not just in reception) available in every static caravan.
- Join us for a free game of bowls or sit, relax and watch at our beautiful bowling green.
- Appreciate our wonderful, mature gardens and carpet like lawns.
- Make the most of our long season we are open from 1st March to 30th November.
- Pet friendly bring your dog for a morning walk on Pensarn beach.
- Proud members of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association.
- Enjoy a tipple or a bite to eat at the many quality pubs and restaurants which are close by.
- Invest in one of our static caravans click static caravans for sale for more details.
Got a question?
Call our team on 01745 827 462
Easy to find and close by
The majority of our customers are from the North West and we are only an hours drive away from Merseyside, Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
Some owners come from a little further afield and travel from Staffordshire which takes around an hour an half by car.
We bought the site in 1993 and Jason (site manager) has written a wonderful article on how it began.
If you have a few minutes have a read by clicking caravan park on the North Wales coast (our story).